Alessia Cara boyfriends list
|1||Kevin Garrett||Ex||2016||2018||2 years|
A talented and beautiful singer-songwriter Alessia Cara was delivered in Canada. Her father is Canadian, who often visited Italy, where he met the love of his life and the celebrity’s mother. Also, the family includes a younger brother. Alessia’s parents love music a lot and of course, it had a certain influence on her choice of a career.
She fell in love with music as a kid, creating lyrics and music to it. At 10 she learnt to play the guitar on her own and at 13 started uploading covers of famous songs on YouTube. In 2015 she was noticed by a producer with whom she signed her first contract.
That same year she released a debut single called Here that won Streamy Awards. A year later, the artist won Juno Awards and then SOCAN Awards.
Today, Cara can boast of 2 successfully released studio albums, 14 music videos, 4 extended plays and 15 singles.
Apart from that, the singer also tries her hand in the moviemaking business and has featured in 13 TV projects so far.
Are you eager to know more interesting information about the star’s life? Well, then check out these top 5 little-known facts about her life:
- She didn’t always want to be a part of the entertainment world. There was a time when she was thinking of pursuing a professional path as a visual artist.
- Her main musical inspirations include: Amy Winehouse, Ed Sheeran and Drake.
- She is really good at celebrity impersonations.
- She has a tattoo of a paper sail-boat on her wrist.
- Her voice and way of singing is often compared to Rihanna’s.