Alicia Keys boyfriends list
A widely-recognized singer-songwriter and film performer Alicia Keys was welcomed in the Hell’s Kitchen area of Manhattan in New York. Her mother Teresa worked as a part-time actress, while her father Craig used to be a flight attendant.
From an early age, she visited music and dance classes and at the age of just 4 appeared on The Cosby Show. After that she got passionate about playing the piano and later enrolled in the Professional Performing Arts School, where she majored in choir.
Alicia’s path to prominence began from signing a contract with So So Def label with the help of which she introduced the debut album Songs in a Minor. It became commercially successful with 12 million sold copies worldwide. In addition to that, the artist got 5 Grammy Awards for it. The second album brought her even more fame and recognition as well as 4 more Grammys.
In total, the celebrity can boast of presenting 7 studio albums, 45 singles, 1 EP and 2 live albums.
Finally, she also tried her hand in acting and featured in Smokin’ Aces, The Nanny Diaries and The Secret Life of Bees.
Are you curious to know more fascinating details about the star’s life? Well, then have a look at these top 5 little-known facts that you 100% had no clue about:
- She published a series of children’s books.
- In 2010 it was confirmed that she adopted the whole village in Soweto, South Africa.
- She was named the top R & B artist in the 2000s.
- She made a decision to ditch cosmetics, which earned praise and support from millions of her fans.
- She is a philanthropist, fundraising money for such organizations as America: A Tribute to Heroes, Shelter from the Storm, etc.