Amanda Righetti boyfriends list
|1||Jordan Alan||Married||2006||2017||11 years|
A widely-known film star and producer Amanda Righetti was welcomed in Utah to her parents Linda and Alexander. The biggest part of her childhood she spent in Nevada, where she grew up with seven siblings.
At the age of 14 she started modeling and as soon as she turned 18, relocated to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
In the beginning of her path to prominence, she could be seen in a number of television projects but with minor roles. For instance, she starred in Kiss & Tell, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Greg the Bunny and many others. After that she appeared in such TV works as The O.C., North Shore, Reunion, Captain America: The First Avenger, etc.
Nonetheless, what really brought her international fame and recognition is her role of Grace Van Pelt, in a popular drama television series called The Mentalist. Righetti had been featuring there since 2008 and up till 2015.
Currently, her filmography consists of roughly 35 TV projects and she is not going to stop there. In addition to acting, the celebrity also deals with production and can boast of co-producing and producing Cats Dancing on Jupiter, Pipeline, etc.
Are you curious to get to know more mind-blowing details about the star’s life? Well, then check these top 5 facts out:
- Her main hobbies are swimming, boxing, reading, horse riding and singing.
- She has a funny nickname – Spaghetti Righetti.
- She isn’t that confident when it comes to her looks and she often doesn’t understand why people consider her to be beautiful.
- She likes challenging roles.
- She voiced Femme Fatale in Scarface: The World is Yours video game.