Amelia Warner boyfriends list
A singer-songwriter, a composer and a movie star Amelia Warner drew her first breath in Liverpool. She is a daughter to Alun and Annette, who are both film performers.
A young starlet studied at the Royal Masonic School, where she got signed up with a theatre group and performed in various plays. After that she entered the Fine Arts College.
Her path in the moviemaking world began in 1998 when she featured in a TV project called Kavanagh QC. A year later she appeared in TV series Aristocrat and melodrama Mansfield Park. Throughout her career, Warner starred in a number of successful TV projects, including Take a Girl Like You, Alpha Male, The Other Side and many others.
As for her path in the music sphere, it began in 2010 when she wrote a soundtrack for a movie Mam. A year later she introduced a single Please, Please, Please Let me Get What I Want that became extremely popular.
Today, the celebrity can boast of two commercially great albums as well as participation in over a dozen films. Despite her success, she currently devotes more time to her husband and three kids.
And now we would like to share the top 5 fun facts about the star’s life that will 100% surprise you:
- She performs under the name Slow Moving Millie.
- She has a tattoo of a small star on her left hand.
- She never watched Fifty Shades of Grey, as she feels uncomfortable watching erotic scenes of her spouse and another actress.
- Her mom was against her career in show business.
- She is close friends with Ginnifer Goodwin.