Angelique Boyer boyfriends list
|5||Sebastián Rulli||Ex||April 2014||-||8 years 3 months|
|4||José Alberto Castro||Ex||2011||2014||3 years|
|3||Drew Roy||Rumored||July 2010||July 2010||0 months|
|2||Sebastián Zurita||Ex||2009||2011||2 years|
|1||Diego Boneta||Ex||March 2006||January 2010||3 years 10 months|
Angelique Boyer is a stunning and talented movie star, who was born in France. When she turned 2, her family moved to Mexico, where she later became a part of a musical group called Little Green Radishes. In addition to that, at the age of 8, a future star enrolled in the Centro de Educacion Artistica that she successfully graduated four years later.
The celebrity debuted on a big screen in 2004, having featured in Corazones al Limite. That same year, she also appeared in a soap opera Rebelde after which was noticed by several recognized producers. That’s why soon enough she was piled up with multiple offers and so, can boast of starring in dozens of great TV projects. To name just a few: Teresa, Tres veces Ana, Objetos perdidos, J-ok’el and many others.
Nowadays, the actress keeps developing her career in the filmmaking industry, remaining one of the finest film performers of the French entertainment business.
However, this is not all information we would like to share about such a talented star. Here are top 5 facts about her life that will definitely surprise you:
- She used to be a child model.
- In 2011 she took part in a theatrical production Ausencia de Dios that proved her outstanding acting skills.
- Her net worth is estimated at around 7 million dollars.
- In 2015 she formed a band C3Q’s that managed to present only one song titled No Me Importa, which was very popular though.
- She is a multiple-award winning star, who received Premios Bravo, Premios ACE, Premios TVyNovelas, etc.