Billie Lourd boyfriends list
A remarkable film performer Billie Lourd was welcomed in LA, in a family that is closely connected to show business. Her mother Carrie Fisher was an actress and her father Bryan is a talent agent. That’s why no wonder, young Billie dreamt of becoming a part of the moviemaking world.
In 2014 she graduated from New York University, where she earned a degree in religion and psychology. And in 2015 debuted on a big screen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. That same year she also featured in a very popular television series called Scream Queens. Thanks to these two projects, she started rapidly rising to stardom and was also noticed by many recognized producers, who started offering her multiple roles. In such a way, she can be seen in American Horror Story, Booksmart, Billionaire Boys Clubs and other well-known TV projects.
Nowadays, Lourd keeps developing her professional career, appearing at various TV shows, series and of course, movies.
Are you curious to know more mind-blowing information about the celebrity’s life? Well, then have a look at these top 5 little-known facts that will definitely surprise you:
- Her godmother is Meryl Streep.
- She always supported Obama and even volunteered with the Obama for America campaign.
- She is very active on social media and Instagram in particular. There, she regularly posts colorful photos and writes original hashtags.
- While studying in college, she was an intern for the HBO Documentary Films and Another Planet Entertainment.
- She has a good voice and in 2014 sang in duet with Matt Bomer.