Bradley Cooper girlfriends list
|7||Irina Shayk||Ex||February 2015||June 2019||4 years 4 months|
|6||Suki Waterhouse||Ex||March 2013||March 2015||2 years|
|5||Zoe Saldana||Ex||December 2011||December 2012||1 year|
|4||Jennifer Lopez||Short affair||September 2011||September 2011||0 months|
|3||Renée Zellweger||Ex||June 2009||March 2011||1 year 9 months|
|2||Isabella Brewster||Ex||2008||2009||1 year|
|1||Jennifer Esposito||Married||December 2006||May 2007||5 months|
|Dating||November 2005||December 2006||1 year 1 month|
Bradley Cooper is one of the brightest Hollywood celebrities. Outstanding acting, eye-catching good looks and a bit of luck – are the three main components of the actor’s success.
An iconic film performer shared that he first got interested in the moviemaking business when he saw The Elephant Man at the age of 12. After that he began reading actors’ biographies and attending a theatre group. After high school he entered the catholic university but didn’t like it and took a $70.000 loan to enter an American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
After graduation, he was the first to get an agent and soon enough he received the first role in Sex and the City TV series. Then he could be seen in Law & Order, My Little Eye, Kitchen Confidential, etc. But what really helped him rise to stardom once and for good is a movie The Hangover of 2009.
The celebrity also tried his hand in directing and in 2018 introduced his project A Star is Born that got 8 nominations for an Oscar and won one of them.
And now, it is time to share some interesting facts about the A-list star:
- As a kid, he had cholesteatoma and had to go through a number of surgeries to not become deaf.
- In his spare time, the celebrity loves to play golf or football.
- His two best friends are Ken Jeong and Jim Carrey.
- Before making it big in the show-business, Cooper worked as a doorman in one of New York’s luxurious hotels.
- Bradley is fluent in French. He learnt the language having spent half a year in France as an exchange student.