Brian Austin Green
Brian Austin Green girlfriends list
|4||Megan Fox||Married||June 2010||May 2020||9 years 11 months|
|Dating||May 2004||June 2010||6 years 1 month|
|3||Vanessa Marcil||Ex||May 1999||March 2003||3 years 10 months|
|2||Tiffani Thiessen||Ex||February 1992||December 1995||3 years 10 months|
|1||Tori Spelling||Ex||1990||February 1991||1 year 1 month|
Handsome and talented movie star Brian Austin Green was delivered in LA. He is a son of Joyce and George, who are western and country musicians.
A future star studied at North Hollywood and attended a school of art, where he learnt to play the percussion, drums and piano.
His professional path in the filmmaking industry began at teenage years. At first he used to appear in his course mates’ projects at the University and then got a role in a TV series called The Canterville Ghost. A few years later, Brian starred in several episodes of Highway to Heaven and Still the Beaver.
He first rose to prominence 1986, having featured in Knots Landing. Nonetheless, what really made Green an internationally recognized actor is his role in Beverly Hills, 90210 that had been lasting for the whole 10 seasons.
Throughout his career, Green starred in multiple TV projects and is considered to be an A-list star with high earnings.
If you are interested to know more mind-blowing information about the celebrity, then have a look at these top 5 little-known facts about his life:
- He succeeded not only professionally but also in his personal life, being a father to three children.
- He studied at the Hamilton High School Academy of Music.
- In 2010 he won the celebrity portion of the Grand Prix of Long Beach.
- He dedicates a lot of time to charity events and donates money to many organizations that are aimed at helping people.
- He is known for his excellent voice work, e.g. Fantastic Four, where he voiced the Human Torch, etc.