Cara Delevingne boyfriends list
Cara Delevingne is not only a worldwide known model but also an ambassador of many elite brands, an actress and a businesswoman. She grew up in a very creative family with her mother being a shop-assistant for Selfridges and her father a property developer. Also, the celebrity has two sisters.
Cara started her path in the fashion world while studying at school. She was discovered by Sarah Doukas and soon, a young starlet was already doing a runway for Clements Ribeiro. After that she appeared in a commercial for Zara and Blumarine as well as collaborated with Fendi, Oscar de la Renta, etc. On top of that she appeared on the covers of dozens of fashion magazines.
Nowadays, the model has contracts with Puma, Rimmel London, Topshop and other international companies. Also, she launched her own company called Cara and Co that sells luxury clothes.
Apart from fashion, Delevingne is a well-known person in the moviemaking industry. She featured in such successful TV projects as Paper Towns, Tulip Fever, Kids in Love and many others.
Finally, the model also deals with singing and can boast of releasing two albums.
And now, it is high time to know the top 5 surprising facts about the beauty:
- She loves playing video games and admitted that Call of Duty is one of her favorites. She plays it on her Xbox with a username- caradele.
- Even though she is a model, she has 14 tattoos on her body.
- She is a very talented musician, who can play the guitar and the drums.
- School years were quite challenging for the celebrity as she has dyspraxia, which means developmental coordination disorder.
- She can beatbox and gladly demonstrates this talent at various shows she is invited to.