Channing Tatum girlfriends list
A famous film performer, a screenwriter and a director Channing Tatum drew his first breath in Alabama. As a kid, he was passionate about sports and loved to play football and baseball. In the 9th grade he was sent to study in a military school and later entered a college in West Virginia but didn’t finish it. Having left the college, he tried several professions, including a seller, a broker, a builder and others. He didn’t like any of them and that’s why he decided to try his hand in modeling and it worked. He loved being on-camera and this eventually led him to taking acting classes.
His debut role on a big screen was in popular TV series C.S.I: Miami. After that he featured in Step Up, Coach Carter, Dear John, The Vow and dozens of other TV projects.
Today, he is one of the most well-paid actors in Hollywood with a net worth of $50 million.
And now we are eager to share top 5 facts about Tatum you most probably didn’t know:
- Before pursuing an acting career he worked as a stripper in a local club and went by the name Chan Crawford.
- As a child he dealt with dyslexia as well as attention deficit disorder. These issues affected his ability to show better results at school.
- Working as a model in Miami, Channing was noticed by an agent and offered to feature in Ricky Martin’s music video She Bangs. So, you can also see him there.
- Apart from an acting career, the celebrity is also a supporter of a charity that takes care of pets in need, providing them with food and shelter.
- While many well-known people tend to choose exotic places as their favorite, Channing admits that his favorite place in the whole world is his uncle’s ranch in Alabama, Wetumpka.