Chloë Grace Moretz
Chloë Grace Moretz boyfriends list
|6||Kate Harrison||Dating||November 2018||-||2 years|
|5||Neymar||Rumored||March 2016||March 2016||0 months|
|4||Alex Roe||Rumored||2015||2015||0 months|
|3||Brooklyn Beckham||Ex||July 2014||March 2018||3 years 8 months|
|2||Cameron Fuller||Ex||January 2013||May 2014||1 year 4 months|
|1||Jansen Panettiere||Rumored||January 2012||January 2012||0 months|
A gifted and beautiful movie star and model Chloë Moretz was delivered in a wealthy family to her parents Teri and McCoy. Her dad works in a medical sphere and is a well-known plastic surgeon, while her mom is a nurse. A future star grew up with four brothers. After high school she moved to New York with the oldest sibling. It was there that she got passionate about theatre and that’s why she started taking acting classes.
Her path in the moviemaking world began from a TV series called The Guardian, where she appeared with a minor role in two episodes. Then she featured in a movie Heart of a Beholder but what really made producers pay attention to her talent is her participation in a film The Amityville Horror. Since then she has starred in dozens of successful TV projects that include: Greta, If I Stay, The Miseducation of Cameron Post and many others.
In addition, the celebrity also does voice work. For instance, she voiced one of the characters in The Addams Family of 2019.
Yet, this is not all we would like to share about such a remarkable celebrity. Here are five little-known facts about the star’s life, you will be surprised to know about:
- She has also built a great modeling career, having appeared on the covers of multiple magazines that include Elle, Marie Claire, etc.
- Her voice can be heard in various video games.
- She describes herself as a feminist and that explains why she disagrees to play roles that are too sexualized.
- The film performer supports LGBT rights and speaks about it openly and publicly.
- She is active on social media and can boast of over 16 million followers worldwide.