Claire Foy boyfriends list
Claire Foy was delivered in Stockport, in Great Britain. She is one of the three kids in a family, who grew up in Leeds and Manchester. Later, the family moved to Buckinghamshire. There she studied at Aylesbury High School and later entered Liverpool John Moores University, where she focused on drama and film studies. On top of that, she had a one year course at the Oxford School of Drama.
Her professional path started from theatre performances. In 2008 she debuted on a big screen in an episode of TV series Doctors. Soon after that a beautiful actress was noticed by BBC producers, who offered Foy the main role in Little Dorrit. This role made her famous and she even appeared on the covers of various magazines.
After such huge success, Claire starred in Going Postal, Wreckers, The Crown, etc. In total, she can be seen in over a dozen TV projects with each of them being positively accepted by the public as well as critics.
Today, the celebrity is a winner of many awards including the Golden Globe, BAFTA and others. However, despite all her experience and success, she keeps developing her career more and more.
And now, let’s find out more interesting facts about the star:
- In 2015 she gave birth to a baby-girl.
- She is a fan of Bruce Springsteen.
- She didn’t always want to be a film performer. Perhaps, that’s why she didn’t pursue an acting career until her early 20s.
- During one of the interviews, the celebrity shared she has a dream to star in a musical.
- She has political aspirations and might ditch acting for politics.