A talented film performer Dara Renee was welcomed in LA and raised in Baltimore, where her mother Kimberly founded an Encouraging Youth To Dream Studio- a non-profit performing arts school. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no information about the celebrity’s father.
A young starlet attended John Paul Regional Catholic School. Then for some time she moved to New York to try her hand in acting, taking part in various auditions. However, with the time she had to move back to California to finish education at Charter High School of the Arts.
The actress debuted on a big screen in 2018 in an American musical television film called Freaky Friday, where she played Savannah. Just a year later, she starred in an episode of sitcom TV series The Kids Are Alright and 3 episodes of Black-ish.
Since 2019 and up till present moment, Dara has been featuring in musical drama streaming television series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. There, she plays Kourtney, which is one of the main roles in the project.
Would you like to get acquainted with the celebrity even more? Well, then here are top 5 mind-blowing facts about her life very few people know about. We are sure they will surprise you:
- She is a creator of Bop to the Top series.
- Despite the fact that she has been working in the filmmaking industry for only 2 years, she managed to earn as much as 400.000 dollars.
- Her star sign is Scorpio.
- Her grandmother was a member of The Royalettes – a group from Maryland that performed sweet soul.
- She is very active on Instagram and can boast of 175k followers.