David Harbour girlfriends list
|4||Lily Allen||Married||September 2020||-||8 months|
|Dating||August 2019||September 2020||1 year 1 month|
|3||Alison Sudol||Ex||2017||May 2019||2 years 4 months|
|2||Julia Stiles||Ex||March 2011||March 2013||2 years|
|1||Maria Thayer||Ex||2011||2011||0 months|
An internationally known movie star David Harbour was delivered in a family of real estate agents named Kenneth and Nancy.
A future star studied at Byram Hills High School and then graduated from the Dartmouth College, where he studied dramatics and Italian language.
His debut as an actor happened in 1999 when he appeared in a Broadway performance called The Rainmaker. After that he debuted on a big screen in TV series Law & Order.
In 2004 he finally featured in a full-length film Kinsey after which he could be seen in Brokeback Mountain, Awake and other projects. However, what really helped him rise to stardom is his roles in Quantum of Solace, Revolutionary Road, Stranger Things, Hellboy, etc.
Nowadays, the film performer keeps acting in different TV projects, including feature movies and television series, remaining a high-paid star with a net worth of around 5 million dollars.
Yet, this is not all we would like to share about such a gifted star. Here are top 5 mind-blowing facts about his life that will definitely surprise you:
- He was addicted to alcohol but has been sober since his early 20s.
- He knew he wanted to be an actor at the age of 5 and that’s why pursued career in that industry.
- While studying at high school, he had a crush on Winona Ryder and now they are friends.
- At the age of 25 he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- He can swim but is afraid of the ocean, explaining that it is, of course, beautiful and magic but deep dark water scares him a lot, as he doesn’t know what is behind it.