A remarkable film star Dexter Darden drew his first breath in Camden, New Jersey and rose to prominence thanks to starring in Joyful Noise and Maze Runner.
Unfortunately, nothing is known about his parents and their occupations, as Dexter prefers to keep this information under wraps. Also, there is absolutely no information regarding his education.
However, it is no secret that a future star attended Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Gang Camp that is located in Connecticut. While being there, his life changed upside down as Newman didn’t only clearly see Darden’s unique talent but also provided him with an opportunity to perform on Broadway.
The actor first appeared on a big screen in 2006, in a movie called My Brother. After that he featured in Geography Club, Burden, The Binge and other films. In addition to that, he can be seen in a number of TV series, including Poor Paul, Hell’s Kitchen, Saved by the Bell, etc.
In addition to that, the star is also good at dancing hip hop, ballet, tap, jazz and lyrical styles. His dancing skills helped him get the lead role in Phantom of the Opera and Nutcracker.
And now, it is high to share more interesting details about the celebrity’s life. Here are top 5 fascinating facts you 100% didn’t know about:
- He is known for impersonating Michael Jackson, James Brown, Ray Charles, Usher, etc.
- He modeled for many international brands, e.g. Salvatore Ferragamo, Dancewear and many others.
- His current net worth is 19 million dollars.
- He did many TV commercials.
- He helps several foundations: The Ranfurly Home Orphanage, The Sickle Cell Anemia, etc.