Dominic West girlfriends list
A remarkable film star Dominic West drew his first breath in Yorkshire, England and became sixth of seven children in a family. His father George was an entrepreneur and his mother Moya worked as an actress.
At the age of 9, a future star began visiting a theatre studio and literally “fell in love” with acting. That’s why he went on to study at a prestigious Eton College and later got a degree in English from Trinity College in Dublin. Apart from that, he also studied drama at Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
He debuted on a big screen in 1995 in a movie Richard III. After that Dominic could be seen in True Blue and Surviving Picasso.
However, what really brought West worldwide fame and recognition is his roles in such successful television projects as Tomb Raider, Star Wars, 300, Mona Lisa Smile, Chicago and dozens of others.
Today, the celebrity is mainly busy with the filmmaking industry but he never forgets about theatre. That’s why he can be often seen performing at the Royal National Theatre, Crucible Theatre, Donmar Warehouse, etc.
Are you eager to get to know the celebrity better? Then have a look at these top 5 mind-blowing facts about his life:
- His worst habit is lateness as well as smoking pot from time to time.
- As a kid he wanted to race cars.
- He is a father to four children and his greatest fear is that he won’t be able to protect them.
- His current net worth is estimated at around 14 million dollars.
- One thing he dislikes about his appearance is short little legs.