Elin Nordegren boyfriends list
Elin Nordegren became known to millions of people worldwide soon after her romantic relationship with a golf player Tiger Woods started. However, there is so much more that can be said about her apart from that.
She was delivered in Sweden in a quite wealthy family. Her father Thomas is a radio journalist and her mother Barbro is a senior politician. She also has an older brother named Axel and an identical twin sister Josefin, who is an attorney by profession. Elin has always been interested in child psychology and so, got a degree in this subject at Lund University.
It would be interesting to know that Nordegren financed her education, working as a cashier and modeling for various magazines and clothing stores. And while working at a store, she got to know Mia Parnevik, a spouse of a popular golfer, who offered her a job as a nanny to their four kids in the US. She agreed without any hesitations and easily moved to America. Soon, the beauty got noticed by many sportsmen and Woods in particular. The couple tied the knot in 2004 and welcomed two kids together. In 2010 they divorced because of husband’s infidelity.
Want to know more about the striking blonde? Here are some little-known facts about her:
- She has two houses: one in Florida and one in Sweden.
- After the divorce, Elin dated several rich men, such as Chris Cline, Jamie Dingman, etc.
- In 2019 she became a mother for the third time with a former NFL star Jordan Cameron.
- The model’s net worth is about $120 million.
- She loves spending time with siblings regardless of where they reside.