A gifted film performer Emma Corrin was born in Kent to her parents Juliette and Christopher. Her mother works as a speech therapist and her dad deals with business. Also, the celebrity has two younger brothers.
It would be interesting to know that Emma fell in love with acting while taking part in a school production when she studied at Woldingham School. A future star liked acting so much that she took a gap year before entering the University and took a course at the LAMDA. After that she studied in Cambridge, where she performed in the whole 19 plays before even starting her professional career.
Her path in the moviemaking world began in 2018 when she auditioned for Esme in Pennyworth that she successfully passed. Ever since that time she has been on a steady path to prominence. For now, she can boast of featuring in The Crown, Misbehaviour, Cesare, etc.
Today, the actress keeps starring in various television projects, gaining more and more recognition as well as fans all across the globe.
Are you curious to know more mind-blowing information about the star? Well, then check these top 5 little-known facts about her life that will definitely surprise you:
- Before making it big in the filmmaking world, she used to work in a retail start-up, packing underwear into boxes.
- She has a dog named Spencer.
- As a kid, she dreamt of becoming a zoologist.
- She tried her hand in modeling but failed and her confidence suffered because of it.
- She is not very active on social media, yet has Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.