Eoin Macken girlfriends list
A handsome and talented film performer, author, model and director Eoin Macken was born in Dublin, where he grew up with two sisters.
He studied at the University College Dublin, where he got a degree in Psychology. While being a student, he began pursuing a modeling career and did campaigns for GQ, Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie and Fitch, etc. In addition to that, he also signed a contract with a model agency called Morgan the Agency.
Eoin’s path in the moviemaking industry began in 2005 when he featured in his first major film Studs. Then he appeared in Fifth Street, Once Upon a Time in Dublin and other television projects. In total, the celebrity starred in over 35 TV projects, the most well-known of which include: The Tudors, The Rise of the Bricks, The Night Shift and many others.
Apart from being a gifted actor, Macken can also boast of outstanding film production skills. For instance, he directed Dreaming For You, Christian Blake, the Fashion of Modeling, etc.
Nowadays, the celebrity keeps developing his career in the filmmaking business, working on camera as well as outside it.
Are you curious to get to know more fascinating information about the actor’s life? Well, then have a look at these top 5 little-known facts:
- He co-wrote and directed the song Don’t Leave Me Alone by Una Healy.
- He has good vocal skills.
- When his father died in 2007, he took some time off work but then returned to acting.
- His net worth is estimated at around 2 million dollars.
- He loves to be in touch with fans on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and that’s why is pretty active there.