Jesse Williams girlfriends list
A remarkable movie star, producer, director and activist Jesse Williams was delivered in Chicago to his parents Reginald and Johanna.
Having finished high school, he entered the Temple University in Philadelphia, where he got a degree in African-American Studies and Film and Media Arts. As a student, he started working as a model and in 2006 debuted on the big screen, in an episode of police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order. After that he starred in such projects as Beyond the Break, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II, Greek, etc.
Yet, the main breakthrough in his path to prominence happened in 2009 when he got a role of Jackson Avery in popular TV series Grey’s Anatomy. The actor’s other successful works include: The Butler, Money, Jacob’s Ladder, Station 19 and many others.
In addition to that, Williams can also be seen in such music videos, as for instance, Russian Roulette, Tell Me You Love Me, When Your Heart Stops Beating, etc.
Nowadays, the celebrity’s filmography rallies roughly 25 projects and he is not planning to stop.
And now, it is high time to share more interesting information about the star’s life. Here are top 5 facts you 100% had no clue about:
- If he wasn’t a film performer, he would most probably become a civil rights lawyer.
- He is an activist and is very dedicated to racial justice issues.
- In 2016 he received BET’s Humanitarian Award.
- Before making it big in the moviemaking business, he had been a teacher for six years.
- He voiced a character in a video game Detroit: Become Human.