Jesy Nelson boyfriends list
|7||Chris Hughes||Dating||2019||-||2 years 1 month|
|6||Harry James Byart||Short affair||July 2017||July 2017||0 months|
|5||Chris Clark||Ex||February 2017||April 2017||2 months|
|4||Bradley Churchill||Short affair||December 2016||December 2016||0 months|
|3||Jake Roche||Ex||September 2014||October 2016||2 years 1 month|
|2||George Shelley||Short affair||2013||2013||0 months|
|1||Jordan Banjo||Ex||2012||May 2014||2 years 4 months|
A beautiful and talented singer Jesy Nelson was welcomed and raised in Romford. Her mother Janice is a service officer at police and her father John runs his own business. Also, the celebrity has three siblings.
Jesy knew she wanted to be a part of the music world since early years and that why loved taking part in various school singing competitions. In order to gain more experience, she entered Abba Cross Academy and Arts College and was often described by her teachers as a really dedicated student. After that she also attended Sylvia Young and Yvonne Rhodes Theatre Schools.
Prior to becoming a worldwide known artist, she worked as a bartender. However, after her audition for The X Factor show, she immediately became a part of a girl-band Little Mix. In 2012 the group introduced its first album titled DNA that broke even Spice Girls’ chart record. Today, the group can boast of presenting 6 successful studio albums, 29 music videos and 27 singles.
And now, it is high time to share the top 5 mind-blowing facts about the artist’s life:
- Her main inspirations are Missy Elliot and Jessie J.
- Her worst habit is that she takes the longest to get ready out of all girls in a group.
- She is a body positive icon. She was often trolled for her weight, yet she accepts her body no matter what size she is. Also, she encourages all Little Mix’s fans to love themselves whatever shape they are.
- She loves animals a lot and has two dogs named Oscar and Reggie.
- Her body is covered with 15 different tattoos.