Joey King boyfriends list
A famous movie star, singer and model Joey King became a worldwide known sensation after the film called Ramona and Beezus, where she played one of the main characters.
It would be interesting to know that she first appeared on TV at the age of 4, having featured in a commercial. Within the next two years, she could be seen in over a dozen of other ads.
Her debut on a big screen happened in 2006. During that year she acted in a movie Grace that was nominated for an Emmy and a few episodes of TV series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Apart from filming, King does voice work for many popular animated movies. For instance, Horton Hears a Who, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and others.
Finally, Joey also deals with music. Back in 2010 she and her sister recorded a song Ramona Blue and a year later, she released a solo single called Anything at All.
As for her personal life, she is now linked to Steven Piet. They were first seen together in 2019 watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with her sisters. Then they appeared on the red carpet at the Walt Disney Studios Emmys party.
Eager to know more? Here are five things you most probably didn’t know about the celebrity:
- The actress’ father was an arm-wrestling champion and was even a consultant of Sylvester Stallone.
- She is very active on social media and can boast of over 3 million followers on Instagram.
- Joey tried to be a YouTube blogger but it didn’t work.
- She got her ears pierced at the age of just 10.
- She is an LGBTQ activist.