Jon Batiste girlfriends list
An internationally known musician, TV personality and bandleader- yes, it is all about him, multi-talented Jon Batiste.
A future star was delivered in Louisiana and became one of seven children in a family of Jean and Estella, who were owners of a grocery and hardware stores. A young starlet started playing percussion at the age of 8 and at 11 switched to piano.
Jon attended high school and New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. After graduation, he began studying at the Juilliard School, where he got a Bachelor of Music in 2011 and a Master of Music in 2013.
He released the first album Times in New Orleans at 17 and while at Julliard presented the second album.
Today, the artist can boast of introducing 13 successful albums. In addition to that, he also collaborated with such recognized performers as Prince, Lenny Kravitz, Ed Sheeran and many others.
Apart from a great solo career, Batiste also performs with Stay Human, a band that has already presented 3 great albums. Furthermore, the band serves as house band on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Are you curious to know more fascinating details about the celebrity’s life? Well, then have a look at these top 5 little-known facts:
- He featured in campaigns for Apple Watch, Chase Bank, etc.
- He can be seen in Treme TV series, a film Red Hook Summer, Duke 91 & 92, etc.
- He performed in over 40 countries.
- He collaborated with such fashion brands as Ralph Lauren, Nordstrom, Frye Boots and others.
- He can play the melodic, Hammond organ and bass.