Jordan Smith girlfriends list
A gifted singer, songwriter and musician Jordan Smith was born in Kentucky. At a young age he started singing in a church choir and kept doing it until college. In 2014 he decided to take part in a popular TV show The Voice and for this he even moved to California. He showed up for an open audition of the 8th season but unfortunately, didn’t pass it through and so his success in the music industry was a little bit delayed. Despite the failure, he remained in touch with producers and in 2015 returned to the show and became a contestant of the 9th season. His mentor was Adam Levine, who helped Smith win the show.
After such unbelievable success, Jordan became famous within a blink of an eye. It gave him an opportunity to create his own singles and albums. His song Great Is Thy Faithfulness took the 30th place in The Billboard Hot 100. In 2016 he released his debut album called Something Beautiful that was positively accepted by the public and critics.
Are you eager to know more interesting facts about the artist? Then, check these 5 little-known facts out:
- He was a member of a group Lee Singers that sang during the inauguration of President Barack Obama in 2013.
- Before The Voice, Jordan had an experience of performing at some venues in the Vatican.
- Very often he is being mistaken for a woman. In one of the interviews, he mentioned that during phone calls he is often referred to as ma’am. However, it doesn’t bother him at all, as he is an inspiration for millions of people worldwide.
- He wrote the soundtrack Ashes for a movie Deadpool 2.
- His song Somebody to Love is on the first place on iTunes.