Kevin Hart girlfriends list
A funny stand-up comedian Kevin Hart was delivered in sunny Philadelphia. His mother Nancy raised him single-handedly as his dad Henry had regular issues with the law because of cocaine and thus, spent many stints in jail. Also, the celebrity has an older brother named Robert.
A future star studied well at school and so easily entered the University. However, after two years he had to leave it because he couldn’t afford paying for it anymore. In such a way he began working as a shoe salesman. He didn’t like the job and whenever he had free time he took part in comedy and talent shows.
In 2001, during one of such shows, producers of TV series Undeclared paid attention to Hart and gave him a bit role in this project. The next year, Kevin could already be seen in a movie called Paper Soldiers. Afterwards he proceeded with such successful films as Along Came Polly, Ride Along, Central Intelligence and dozens of others.
Apart from acting, the celebrity created a digital network titled Laugh Out Loud in partnership with Lionsgate.
Today, the comedian keeps developing his professional career, featuring in movies, voicing different cartoon characters, etc.
Are you ready to know something surprising about the star? Here you go:
- In 2016 he was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He is a running enthusiast and that’s why he often takes part in marathons.
- He started practicing his comedy skills at the age of 11.
- In 2018 he partnered with the United Negro College and paid 600.000 dollars in scholarship money that helped 18 students to attend universities and colleges.
- He does his best to unite people of all colors, races and nations with his jokes.