Lana Parrilla boyfriends list
|2||Fred Di Blasio||Married||2014||2018||4 years|
|1||Matt Leutwyler||Ex||2010||2010||0 months|
A talented movie star Lana Parrilla saw the light in New York to her parents Dolores and Sam. The father was an outfielder for the Philadelphia Phillies from 1963 and up till 1973. Unfortunately, he was murdered at the age of 50. The mother used to work as a bank employee. Also, the celebrity has a sister Deena.
A future star attended Fort Hamilton High School and then studied at the Beverly Hills Playhouse in California, where she relocated to pursue an acting career.
The actress’ path to prominence started back in 1999, when she appeared in an episode of popular TV series Grown Ups. Then she got roles in such television series as Rude Awakening, Spin City, Boomtown, 24, Windfall, Once Upon a Time and many others. In addition to that, Parrilla starred in a number of films, including Very Mean Men, Frozen Stars, The Tax Collector, etc.
Today, the celebrity keeps taking part in various TV projects and is not going to stop anytime soon.
However, this is not all information we would like to share about such a gifted film performer. Have a look at these top 5 little-known facts of the star’s life. We are sure you had no clue about them:
- Her favorite color is black.
- She has a tattoo of a feather on her wrist.
- She had specific formal voice training for over a decade.
- She is a winner of Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Imagen Award for Best Supporting Role, etc.
- She is a huge fan of burgers and usually eats about 3-4 of them a week at Moderne Burger Kitsilano.