Laura Haddock boyfriends list
A stunning actress Laura Haddock was welcomed in London to her father Ian, who worked as a finance officer and mother Deborah, who was a reflexologist.
A future star studied at St. George’s School in Harpenden that she left at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career. She moved back to London and enrolled in the Arts Educational School of Chiswick, taking up a drama course. This helped her to not only play on a theatre stage but also feature on television.
The celebrity debuted on a big screen in an episode of My Family in 2007. After that, she appeared in Monday, Monday, Honest and other television projects. The first main role she played in a British sitcom called How Not to Live Your Life and then in Upstairs Downstairs.
As for her path in Hollywood, she can be seen in Guardian of the Galaxy, Transformers: The Last Knight, Da Vinci’s Demons, etc.
Today, Haddock keeps starring in various television series as well as movies both in America and England, becoming more and more recognized.
However, this is not all we would like to share about such a gifted film star. Here are top 5 little-known facts about her life that will definitely surprise you:
- As a kid, she wanted to be a policewoman.
- Her main hobbies include: swimming, listening to music, partying, modeling, etc.
- Hayley Mills, who played in a live action drama Pollyanna inspired Laura to become a movie star.
- She is very active on social media, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other apps.
- She is a huge fan of Paul Rudd.