Liam Hemsworth girlfriends list
|8||Gabriella Brooks||Ex||March 2020||May 2020||2 months|
|7||Maddison Brown||Ex||September 2019||February 2020||5 months|
|6||Maika Monroe||Short affair||June 2015||August 2015||2 months|
|5||Nina Dobrev||Short affair||January 2014||March 2014||2 months|
|4||Eiza González||Short affair||September 2013||November 2013||2 months|
|3||January Jones||Rumored||February 2013||February 2013||0 months|
|2||Miley Cyrus||Married||December 2018||January 2020||1 year 1 month|
|Dating||June 2009||December 2018||9 years 6 months|
|1||Laura Griffin||Ex||2006||May 2009||3 years 4 months|
A handsome and talented movie star Liam Hemsworth drew his first breath in one of Australia’s biggest cities, Melbourne. The celebrity’s mother is an English teacher and his father is a lawyer. He grew up with two older brothers, who also pursued careers in the filmmaking industry. Having finished school, Liam got interested in acting and in order to achieve worldwide success, he moved to LA.
He debuted on a big screen in 2009, in Star Trek. That same year he appeared in a movie called Ca$h. However, he rose to prominence thanks to a role in Thor of 2011. It didn’t only bring the actor worldwide popularity but also gave him an opportunity to join Marvel. Hemsworth’s success and experience helped him to move on only with main roles and so, he can be seen in such successful TV projects as The Hunger Games, Independence Day: Resurgence, Isn’t It Romantic and dozens of others.
Currently, Liam keeps dealing with the filmmaking business, taking part in different TV shows, movies and TV series.
If you would like to know something unique and exceptional about the celebrity, then check these 5 amazing facts out:
- Growing up in Australia, meant spending a lot of time at the beach and so, the actor is a competitive surfer and an athlete.
- He has been vegan since 2015, proving that it is quite easy to eat healthy food based on plants and vegetables.
- Before becoming an international star, he worked at a bowling alley, at a bakery and was even a park ranger.
- Jennifer Lawrence is his best friend.
- He is an ambassador for the Australian Childhood Foundation that is aimed at protecting kids from abuse.