Lily James boyfriends list
A beautiful and talented film performer Lily James started demonstrating acting skills and artistry from an early age. That’s why parents signed her up with an art school, where she could practice and get more experience. After that a young starlet went to London, where she entered a famous Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Having graduated in 2010, she started making first steps in her professional path.
At first she appeared with a minor role in TV series Just William and then starred in 8 episodes of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The main breakthrough in her career happened when Lily featured in super popular British historical drama television series called Downton Abbey. The project brought her international fame and recognition and she was literally piled up with multiple offers from various producers. In such a way, she can be seen in Wrath of the Titans, Fast Girls, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Baby Driver, etc.
Apart from that the celebrity plays on a stage of different theatres in London and not only.
Are you curious to know more mind-blowing information about the star? Well, then check these 5 little-known facts out!
- She is very active on social media and Instagram in particular, where she has over 2 million followers.
- She has a very beautiful voice that can be heard in Baby Driver as well as Cinderella. Her voice is classified as mezzo-soprano.
- She has many awards, including SAG, Glamour Women of the Year and others.
- She is very friendly and has lots of famous friends, e.g. Suki Waterhouse, Douglas Booth, etc.
- They say she is “the next Keira Knightley”.