Lily-Rose Depp boyfriends list
A beautiful model and film performer Lily-Rose Depp is a common child of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. She was welcomed in Paris and has a younger brother named Jack. When the family moved to the US, a future star started attending a prestigious school in Hollywood.
She debuted on a big screen at the age of 14 having featured in a movie called Tusk. A few years later, she starred in Yoga Hosers, Moose Jaws and Planetarium. In 2018 Lily-Rose appeared in A Faithful Man and Savage.
Depp’s filmography doesn’t have many TV projects due to the fact that she devotes almost all her time to developing her modeling career. Her unusual appearance is very suitable for commercials. Since 2015 she has been cooperating with Chanel and even signed a contract with the company. She advertised Chanel#5 L’Eau as well as Pearl sunglasses. In addition to that, she regularly appears on the covers of Gala, Vogue, Grazia, etc.
The celebrity shares that she would like to reach bigger goals in the filmmaking business and feature in Tarantino’s movie.
Are you eager to know more unique information about the star? Well, then check these five little-known facts about her life you have never heard about:
- She is bi-lingual, speaking English and French languages.
- She admits that smoking is her worst habit she would like to get rid of.
- She was never on a diet as she suffered from anorexia as a teen.
- She never applies too much make-up and prefers to have a natural look.
- Before making it big in modeling and acting, she had a dream to become a singer.