Lindsey Vonn boyfriends list
A legendary skier Lindsey Vonn is one of the most prominent female athletes of an American Olympic Team. Throughout the career, she got multiple awards and honorary titles. Also, she won the hearts of millions of people across the globe not only with her professional achievements but also beauty and smile.
A future star was delivered in Minnesota. According to her, she was first introduced to skis at the age of just 2. To help Lindsey pursue a career in the world of sports, the whole family moved to Colorado. The main peak in the celebrity’s career was in 2009 when she easily won 2 golden medals at the World Ski Championship and became the best skier in the ranking.
In total, the sportswoman can boast of over 80 medals. But she also thought of her life after leaving the sports industry and in 2015 established a foundation that enlarges opportunities for young ladies.
In 2019 she made a final decision to leave sports and began devoting more time to the foundation and family.
Are you eager to know more? Let’s look at the top 5 surprising facts about the famous skier:
- Her father is a former skier, who was a part of the Austrian national ski team.
- She speaks fluent German.
- She loves animals and owns one goat and a herd of cows.
- When she got severe injuries, she adopted a rescue dog Leo, who also had issues with a paw. Today the dog is so popular that he even has an Instagram page. Lindsey herself also has a huge media following.
- The celebrity is superstitious and believes that her outfit color should match with each other.