Lucy Boynton boyfriends list
A beautiful and gifted film performer Lucy Boynton was welcomed in New York. She became the second child in a family of travel writers. When a future star turned 5, she moved with the family to London and started attending the Blackheath High School and then James Allen’s Girls’ School.
It would be interesting to know that she never really thought of pursuing professional career in the moviemaking business. Nonetheless, everything changed when she successfully auditioned for a role of Beatrix Potter in a film called Miss Potter.
After that, Lucy could be seen in such great television projects as, for instance, Copperhead, Sing Street, Don’t Knock Twice and others. Yet, her breakthrough happened when she featured in a mystery film Murder on the Orient Express of 2017. The actress’ other well-known projects include: Locked Down, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc.
Nowadays, the celebrity keeps participating in auditions, starring in films, TV series and shows of various genres, thus becoming more and more recognized worldwide.
If you are eager to find out more mind-blowing information about the star’s life, then have a look at these top 5 facts, you definitely had no clue about:
- Currently, her net worth is estimated at around 3 million dollars.
- Whenever she has free time, she enjoys watching movies.
- At the age of 12, she watched a film My Girl, which inspired her to pursue acting path.
- Her favorite movie star is Emma Watson.
- It is no secret that she holds dual citizenship of the US and UK.