Lupita Nyong’o boyfriends list
A Kenyan-Mexican film performer and author Lupita Nyong’o rose to stardom in the moviemaking business thanks to her outstanding acting skills.
She was welcomed in Mexico to her father, who worked as a professor and later turned into a politician and her mother, who took care of six children.
A future star spent the biggest part of her childhood in Kenya and then parents sent her to study Spanish in Mexico. After that Lupita earned a master’s degree in acting, having graduated from Yale School of Drama.
As for her professional career, she became famous after starring in a film called 12 Years a Slave. This project had unbelievable success with over 60 nominations for various awards and accolades. The actress herself got an Oscar, BAFTA and other prestigious awards for her role.
After that she featured in a number of well-known movies, including Black is King, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Little Monsters, Us, etc.
It would be also interesting to know that the celebrity performs on Broadway and voices different characters.
Yet, this is not all we would like to share about such a talented star. Have a look at these top 5 little-known facts about her life that will give you more idea of who she is:
- She is fluent in four languages: English, Swahili, Spanish and Luo.
- In 2014 she was named the most beautiful woman by People magazine.
- Her path in the filmmaking business began from work as a production assistant.
- Thanks to her beauty she can be seen on the covers of Dazed & Confused, New York’s spring fashion issue and others.
- Her best wardrobe staple is a wide-brim hat.