A gifted movie star Mackenzie Foy was welcomed and raised in Los Angeles. Her father works as a truck driver and her mother is a housewife. Also, the celebrity has a brother.
At the age of just 3, a future star began her path in the modeling world, being a face of Garnet Hill, Guess Kids, etc. A little bit later, she also presented such well-known brands as Mattel and The Walt Disney Company.
When Mackenzie turned 9, she decided to try her hand in acting and in 2009 debuted with a minor role in an episode of ‘Til Death. After that she could be seen in Flash Forward and Hawaii Five-0 television series.
However, what really helped her rise to prominence is a role in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Part 1 and Part 2.
Even though the film star’s acting career started not so long ago, she has managed to appear in a number of successful movies, including Interstellar, Black Beauty, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, etc.
Today, Foy keeps pursuing her path in both filmmaking and modeling industries, getting more and more recognition worldwide.
Are you curious to get to know more mind-blowing information about the star’s life? Well, then check these top 5 facts that will definitely surprise you:
- Her favorite color is purple.
- She provided her voice for Celestine in Ernest & Celestine, The Little Girl in The Little Prince and Violet in The Boxcar Children.
- She has a dog named Firefly.
- She is a big fan of Harry Potter as well as Marvel superheroes.
- She is close friends with Timothee Chalamet.