Millie Bobby Brown
Millie Bobby Brown boyfriends list
A Spanish-born film performer and model Millie Bobby Brown was delivered in a family of real estate agents. At the age of four the family moved to Britain and after four more years to the US.
At the age of 8 a future star began appearing in different ads and at 10 became a star of TV series, having starred in Grey’s Anatomy, NCIS, Modern Family and other projects. However, what really helped her reach unbelievable success is her participation in Stranger Things that made her an international star overnight.
After that she was literally piled up with multiple offers and in such a way, featured in many successful TV projects, including Godzilla vs. Kong, Enola Holmes, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, etc.
Apart from acting, Brown also deals with the fashion industry and can be seen on the covers of a number of magazines. Also, she collaborated with Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein and other well-known brands.
Today, the celebrity keeps developing her career in both spheres, becoming more and more recognized all across the globe.
Yes, this is not all we would like to share about such a gifted person. Here are top 5 fascinating facts about her life you definitely didn’t know about:
- She owns a production company called PCMA Productions.
- She has hearing loss in one ear but it doesn’t stop her from acting or singing in karaoke.
- Throughout her professional path, she earned quite a few awards and accolades, e.g. 100 Most Influential People in 2018, 2018 Kids’ Choice Award, 2019 People’s Choice Title, etc.
- She launched a beauty line Florence by Mills.
- She is an activist and one of UNICEF’s youngest Goodwill Ambassadors.