A widely-known Australian-born film star, TV personality, model, social media influencer and Instagram sensation – yes, it is all about her, multi-talented, Milly Alcock.
She studied at a high school and right after graduation, made a decision to pursue an acting career. She started taking acting as well as theatre training and after some time managed to gain a huge fan following in the filmmaking industry.
She first appeared on a big screen in 2014, having starred in a television series called Teen Girl. After that she featured in High Life, Janet King, The School, A Place to Call Home and other TV projects. However, what really helped her rise to prominence is her participation in TV series Upright, where she had been playing Meg since 2019 till 2020. After that she was noticed by many recognized directors and so, began getting more and more job offers. In such a way, she can be seen in The Gloaming, Reckoning, House of the Dragon, etc.
Today, the celebrity keeps developing her path to achieve even more career heights.
If you are curious to find out more fascinating details about the star’s life, then have a look at these top 5 facts we have prepared for you:
- Dancing and singing are her two main hobbies.
- She appeared on the covers of several fashion magazines, e.g. Vogue and others.
- She is very active on social media and Instagram in particular, where she regularly posts pictures, showing her daily life and not only.
- Her net worth is currently about one million dollars.
- In order to keep her body in shape, she loves doing yoga.