Phoebe Dynevor boyfriends list
|2||Sean Teale||Ex||2017||September 2017||8 months|
|1||Simon Merrill||Ex||2013||2014||1 year|
A gifted and beautiful film performer Phoebe Dynevor was delivered in Manchester to her mother Sally, who is an actress and father Tim, who is a writer. Also, the celebrity has a younger brother named Samuel.
A future star attended Cheadle Hulme School and dreamt of becoming an internationally known movie star.
Phoebe’s career in the filmmaking business began in 2009, when she got her first role in popular television series called Waterloo Road, where she featured in 20 episodes. Soon after that she could be seen in The Musketeers, Prisoners’ Wives and Monroe TV projects. Since 2015 and up till 2016 she had been playing Martha Cratchit in Dickensian series. In 2016 she also featured in a short film titled the Nature of Daylight. From 2017 till 2018 the actress was busy playing in Snatch TV series and since 2017 till present moment has been starring as Clare in comedy-drama series Younger. One of her last works of 2020 is a role of Daphne Bridgerton in television period drama series Bridgerton.
Would you like to get to know the celebrity even more? Well, then have a look at these top 5 fascinating facts about the star’s life. We are sure, they will definitely surprise you:
- She was really good at studies, gaining an A and two Bs in her A Level exams.
- She has been a part of the moviemaking business for more than a decade.
- She is one of Shonda Rhime’s girls now, meaning that very soon she is going to be a household name.
- Parents taught her to respect others and be kind.
- Even though she is a rising star, she prefers to live a private life.