Post Malone girlfriends list
Post Malone is one of the brightest representatives of hip-hop culture, who differs from other rappers due to his extraordinary appearance as well as memorable and recognizable tracks.
The celebrity was born in New York and he got passionate about music at a quite young age. His father formed the artist’s music tastes, listening to country and grunge with him. In addition to that, Post Malone learnt to play the guitar on his own.
Having finished high school, he entered college but left it within a year and went to LA to pursue a professional career as a singer. At first, he tried to perform with different heavy-metal bands but it didn’t really work out as he got interested in reggae and then hip-hop.
The main part of the musician’s career happened when he signed a contract with Republic Records and released an album called Stoney that got a platinum status twice. Then he released two well-known singles Rockstar and Psycho that proved him to be one of most gifted rappers.
Want to know more about the celebrity? Here are your favorite fun facts:
- Before making it big, Post Malone used to work as a DJ at weddings.
- The artist is afraid of flying and he actually has a right for it. In 2018 he flew to London and during the take off, two tires blew but in the end, everything was fine.
- He has tattoos of many popular people. For instance, John. F. Kennedy, Bob Dylan and others.
- The celebrity loves cinematography and that’s why, tried his skills in the moviemaking industry. He got a role in an upcoming film Wonderland.
- The star has a huge collection of expensive loafers.