Ruby O. Fee
Ruby O. Fee boyfriends list
A remarkable film star Ruby O. Fee was delivered in Costa Rica. At the age of 12, she relocated with parents to Europe and settled down in Germany, Berlin.
It is no secret that a future star began demonstrating artistic skills at a young age and so, no wonder that one day she decided to pursue an acting career.
Her debut on a big screen happened in 2010 when she got a role of Sophie Kellermann in television series called Allein gegen die Zeit, where she starred in two seasons. That same year, she also appeared in a movie called Womb. A year later, she took part in Dandelion- The Cinema Adventure and then in The Black Brothers. The actress’s other well-known TV projects include: Lotta & the Happy Future, Bibi and Tina, Sweethearts, Your Color, Army of Thieves and many others.
Today, the actress keeps featuring in films, TV series and shows of different genres not only in Germany but all over Europe as well as America.
If you are curious to get to know more mind-blowing information about the celebrity’s life, then you should definitely have a look at these top 5 facts we have prepared for you:
- She loves spending time by the water, be it a boat trip, swimming in a pool or something else.
- She can boast of participating in over 30 projects on TV.
- Hundreds of thousands of her fans consider Ruby to be really stylish.
- She is very private and doesn’t share any little detail about her personal life.
- She is quite active on social media, where she doesn’t only post pictures of herself but also promotes her work.