Sam Claflin girlfriends list
A handsome and gifted film performer Sam Claflin drew his first breath in Suffolk but grew up in Norfolk with three brothers. His mom Sue worked as a classroom assistant and his dad Mark was a finance officer.
It would be interesting to know that a future star never even dreamt of being an internationally known actor, as he was passionate about football. He demonstrated outstanding results and planned to pursue a professional career in sports until he broke his ankle. After that a teacher at school persuaded him to participate in a play. He loved it so much that after graduation, he entered the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Claflin debuted on a big screen in 2010, having appeared in The Pillars of the Earth and Any Human Heart. However, he rose to prominence thanks to his role in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
Throughout the years of work in the filmmaking industry, the celebrity featured in over a dozen successful TV projects. To name just a few: Love, Rosie, Snow White and the Huntsman, Me Before You, etc.
Would you like to get to know more fascinating information about the actor’s life? Well, then check these top 5 mind-blowing facts:
- His favorite color is gray.
- Currently, his net worth is estimated at around 6 million dollars.
- He is an avid runner which helps him stay fit and have amazing physique.
- He loves dogs a lot and has a cockapoo named Rosie.
- He is a philanthropist. In 2019 he played for the UNICEF match and together with the team, raised over 8 million dollars.