Sarah Barthel boyfriends list
A renowned keyboard artist and singer Sarah Barthel was delivered in Greenwich, New York to Claire and Bruce. She was raised with a sister Rebecca who had been suffering from depression for a long time and in 2016 committed a suicide because of it.
A future star studied in a regular school and then entered Champlain College, where she earned a degree in visual arts. After that she created a band called Charlie Everywhere with her friend Josh Carter. They soon started performing at live shows as well as recording songs. In 2009 the group changed its title to Phantogram and signed a deal with the UK record company. That same year they introduced their first album that was quickly followed by the second one. All their singles were positively accepted by the public and critics and took the first places in different music chart ratings. It brought the group to the limelight and it has been blossoming ever since.
Today, Barthel and Carter can boast of seven successfully released albums and unbelievably rapidly growing fame.
Would you like to learn more about the musician? Then check these 5 interesting facts out:
- Her net worth is about three million dollars.
- She loves animals a lot and has a cute dog named Leroy. He is the Yorkshire terrier with his own Instagram account that has about 30.000 followers.
- She is obsessed with wearing Maje leather jackets, each of which costs from 500 to 1000 dollars.
- She loves high heels and skinny jeans.
- Wherever Sarah goes she always has Living Proof dry shampoo with her to avoid greasy hair.