Sophie Turner boyfriends list
A talented British movie star Sophie Turner got worldwide fame and recognition due to her role in Game of Thrones.
She drew her first breath in Northamptonshire and at the age of 2 moved with the family to Warwickshire. When she turned 3 she was already signed up as an actress of theatre for kids called Playbox. Then she went to study at King’s High School but never gave up the theatre. During one of the classes, a teacher of dramatics told everyone about the casting for a major HBO project and that’s how she got to the Game of Thrones.
Her acting debut happened in 2011, when she was 15. After that she featured in a number of other movies that include Josie, Dark Phoenix and others. These films proved that Turner is a versatile movie star, as she can play any character in any genre.
Would you like to know more about the gifted actress? Here are 5 top facts about the film performer that will definitely surprise you:
- The celebrity can beatbox and even rap that she gladly demonstrates whenever she is invited to various shows.
- Turner is a natural blonde. However, she dyed her hair for one of the most significant characters in her professional career.
- She has two brothers named Will and James. Also, she had a twin who died before birth. So, she is always drawn to stories about twins.
- She is also a model, who campaigned for Karen Millen in 2014. Currently, she doesn’t deal with modeling business and is more focused on her acting path.
- Sophie is asthmatic. In addition to that, she is also allergic to horses. That’s why she does her best to stay far from them to not swell up.