Tahj Mowry girlfriends list
|2||Aleisha Allen||Ex||March 2006||April 2007||1 year 1 month|
|1||Naya Rivera||Ex||2000||2004||4 years|
A famous film performer Tahj Mowry drew his first breath in Hawaii to his parents Darlene and Timothy. His father first served in the army and then worked as a custody officer. Meanwhile, his mother raised four kids, taking care of their education and future careers.
As for the celebrity’s education, he studied at school in California, where he loved to play football and then became a student of the University in Malibu, where he kept being passionate about this kind of sports.
It would be interesting to know that his path in the entertainment industry began at a quite young age. At 4 he debuted in a TV series called Who’s the Boss, where he was a guest-star named Greg. And even though it was a very little part, he managed to get the attention he wanted and in such a way, began appearing in various sitcoms. To name just a few: Timon & Pumbaa, Sister, Sister, Full House, Where I Live and many others.
However, what really helped him rise to prominence is his role in a Disney sitcom Smart Guy that premiered on TV in 1997. Throughout Mowry’s career, he acted in a number of successful TV projects that made him one of the highest-paid performers.
Are you eager to get to know more about a star’s life? Here are top 5 fascinating facts that will definitely surprise you:
- His net worth is estimated at nearly 2 million dollars.
- He has endorsement deals with McDonald’s, Space 58 and other companies.
- He adores dogs and has one.
- He is a religious person, who is often seen wearing a wristband W.W.J.D – What Would Jesus Do.
- He has nice vocal skills that can be heard when he sings his own songs or covers on popular songs.