Tom Holland girlfriends list
Millions of people across the globe know Tom Holland, as he featured in Spider-man: Homecoming.
A future star was born in London in a very creative family with his dad being a well-known comedian and mom a recognized photographer. Also he has three younger brothers and is very close with them.
As a schoolboy, Tom was passionate about dancing hip hop and even took part in various national competitions. At the age of 10 he was noticed by a scout and invited to a casting of a musical Billy Elliot. He got the part and debuted on a stage in 2008. Ever since that time he has performed in over 180 performances.
In 2012 he entered the BRIT School and started studying cinematography. That same year he got his first role in the moviemaking world, a film called The Impossible. He played Lucas Bennett and his acting was so good that he was nominated for an award the whole 18 times, 8 of each he won.
Are you eager to know more about the celebrity? Get ready to be surprised:
- Holland has a pit bull Tess that he adores. He loves her so much that he has many paintings of her. Also he takes her to interviews and facetimes her when he is away.
- The movie star runs a charity along with his three brothers. It is called The Brothers Trust and it donates money to kids in poverty as well as medical research.
- He is not only an actor and a dancer but also a gymnast. Many of his characters required Tom to be fit enough, as they included many acrobatic scenes. This meant a 24/7 workout.
- He was bullied at school.
- The actor is afraid of spiders.