Tom Kaulitz girlfriends list
A worldwide known keyboardist, guitarist, a singer-songwriter Tom Kaulitz drew his first breath in Leipzig, Germany. He has a twin brother Bill, who is 10 minutes younger.
When a future star turned 6, his parents divorced and he moved with mom and brother to Magdeburg, where he attended school as well as performed on a stage with first concerts. Then his mother got romantically involved with a musician Gordon Trümper, who cultivated love for music in Tom as well as his brother.
As a teen, the artist created a band called Devilish and even released an album, the copies of which were sold during concerts. Everything changed in 2003 when 14-years old musicians were noticed by Peter Hofmann, who is a recognized producer. Due to him, the band changed its name to Tokio Hotel and signed a contract with Sony BMG. Having introduced the debut album Schrei, they have become internationally famous within a blink of an eye. In 2007 they went on their first tour called Zimmer 483 and had 20 sold-out concerts within just a month and a half.
Today, the group can boast of 5 successfully represented albums as well as multiple awards throughout its existence.
And now, it is high time to share the top 5 little-known facts about the celebrity:
- Currently his net worth is about 25 million dollars.
- He featured in many commercials, e.g. Reebok and others.
- Together with a brother, the celebrity launched a fan app titled BTK Twins.
- He was previously married to a stunning model named Ria Sommerfeld.
- He claims that his brother is his soul mate, as they often finish each other’s sentences, know what one another thinks about, etc.