Torrei Hart boyfriends list
Those, who can’t live without comedies, definitely know such a talented actress and comedian as Torrei Hart.
She was born in North Philadelphia and raised in New Jersey in a closely-knit family. Acting has been her passion since early years and so, no wonder she made a decision to take it to the next level. She entered the Community College, where she got acquainted with her future spouse, Kevin Hart. After graduation, she moved to LA in search of greener pastures in the entertainment business.
Her professional career began with Toyota and Ebay ads. Then she appeared in a movie called Soul Plane and a TV show Parental Discretion. This brought her fame and helped her get the roles in such successful films as Resolution Song, American Bad Boy, Alien Reign of Man and many others.
Furthermore, it would be interesting to know that Torrei also co-wrote Victim of Circumstance. In 2014 she launched a reality series called Atlanta Exes.
On top of that, the celebrity deals with philanthropy and is a founder of S.O.A.R- a foundation that helps women to advance in their careers.
Are you ready to know more unique details about the comedian’s life? Here are 5 little-known facts to check out:
- In 2014 she created a low-calorie and low-sugar cocktail mix.
- She owns a health and fitness brand titled Skinny Bish Keto.
- Being an entrepreneur, she runs Heavenly Hart Haircare.
- She is very active on social media, including Twitter, Instagram, etc. In addition, she has a YouTube channel PrettyFunnyFish, where she regularly posts videos.
- In 2019 she had a comedy tour called It’s Time to Tell My Side.