Victor Webster girlfriends list
|6||Shantel VanSanten||Married||2021||-||2 years 3 months|
|5||Katrina Darrell||Ex||2009||2009||0 months|
|4||Serinda Swan||Rumored||2008||2008||0 months|
|3||Katie Cleary||Ex||October 2005||November 2005||1 month|
|2||Krista Allen||Ex||January 1999||2000||1 year|
|1||Monica Hansen||Rumored||0000||0000||0 months|
A remarkable stage and TV actor Victor Webster saw the light in Canada to Roswitha and John. They are a hair stylist and police officer respectively. As a kid, he moved with parents to San Clemente, where he finished high school.
Along with studies, he was very passionate about martial arts and even got a heavyweight black belt. In addition to that, he was also interested in acting and was often involved into school plays and theatre classes.
Despite the fact that he wanted to become an actor, he decided to get a stable job with good income and so, began working as a stockbroker. However, in the late 1990s he finally began pursuing acting opportunities and moved to LA. There, he started auditioning for various roles and within a short period of time was offered the first roles. In 1999 he featured in a soap opera Days of Our Lives, where he played in 44 episodes. After that he landed parts in such successful television projects as Mutant X, Lincoln Heights, Melrose Place, Continuum, Workin’ Moms and many others.
Today, Webster keeps taking part in different projects, thus becoming more and more famous and recognized.
And now, it is high time to share more mind-blowing details about the star’s life:
- His net worth is estimated at around 3 million dollars.
- He is a philanthropist, who actively participates in multiple charity events, donating money to organizations that help animals and not only.
- In 1998, he first appeared on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.
- He was a quite mischievous teenager.
- He traveled across the world to find inspiration, as he was confused about his career as a stockbroker.