Victoria Pedretti boyfriends list
|1||Dylan Arnold||Dating||November 2021||-||8 months|
A remarkable film performer Victoria Pedretti saw the light in Pennsylvania. She attended Pennsbury High School and while there, joined a drama club, as she was very interested in acting. After that, she entered the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, where she got a degree of Fine Arts in 2017.
She first appeared on a big screen in 2014, having featured in two short movies called Sole and Uncovering Eden. For the next four years she didn’t take part in any television projects.
Everything changed in 2018 when she got a role of Eleanor “Nell” in supernatural horror drama streaming TV miniseries The Haunting of the Hill House. Yet, the main breakthrough in Victoria’s career happened in 2019 when she starred in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The celebrity’s other projects include: Shirley, Star-Crossed: The Film, You, The Haunting of Bly Manor, etc.
Nowadays, the actress keeps developing her path to prominence in the moviemaking industry, regularly featuring in films, TV series and shows of various genres.
If you are curious to find out more mind-blowing information about the star’s life, then have a look at these top 5 facts you definitely had no clue about:
- Her net worth is currently estimated at around one million dollars.
- She is a dog lover, which can be clearly seen from her Instagram.
- At the age of 6 she was diagnosed with ADD.
- Very few people know but she is really good at singing as well as dancing. Her voice range is Soprano/Belter.
- She loves Italian cuisine and her favorite food is pasta.