Will Poulter girlfriends list
|1||Yasmeen Scott||Ex||2019||2020||1 year|
A talented film star Will Poulter was delivered in London in a family of a nurse Caroline and physician Neil. Also, the family includes two more kids.
It would be interesting to know that Will started demonstrating acting skills at a young age. That’s why as soon as his parents noticed that he was signed up with a Harrodian School, where he could learn everything about the art of acting.
A future star first appeared on TV in 2007 in a comedy film called Son of Rambow. After that he could be seen in such television projects as for instance, Comedy Lab, Lead Balloon, School of Comedy and others.
Nonetheless, what really made him recognized is his role of Eustace Scrubb in a film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The actor’s other well-known works include: The Revenant, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3, Dopesick, We’re the Millers and many others.
Nowadays, the celebrity keeps developing his path in the moviemaking sphere, thus enlarging not only his filmography but also fan base worldwide.
And now, it is high time to share more surprising details about the star’s life. Check these top 5 facts you 100% had no clue about:
- He tried his hand in writing and producing.
- He voiced the character Andrew in a video game The Dark Pictures: Little Hope.
- While studying at school, he used to play soccer but according to the actor himself, he wasn’t really good at it.
- As a kid, he struggled from dyslexia and developmental coordination disorder.
- He formed a production company Gold Soil along with one of his friends.