Zawe Ashton boyfriends list
Zawe Ashton is a multi-talented person, who deals with acting, poetry and play writing. She drew her first breath in London. Her parents Paul and Victoria are both teachers. A young starlet began acting as a kid and at the age of 6 became a member of the Anna Scher Theatre School in Islington. This experience helped her to appear at different TV shows in her teenage years. For instance, she could be seen in Holby City, The Demon Headmaster and other projects.
In order to broaden her knowledge, Zawe moved to Manchester, where she entered a Drama School and had been studying there for three years. After that, she debuted on a stage of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, where she played in Othello, This Wide Night, etc.
As for the moviemaking world, she first featured on a big screen thanks to a role in St. Trinian’s 2. But what really made her famous is her work in Fresh Meat and Misfits.
Apart from that, Ashton is a gifted writer, who wrote several successful plays that were produced in the Bush Theatre.
Are you curious to get to know the celebrity even more? Well, here are 5 fascinating facts about her life, you will be surprised to know:
- She can be seen in a comedy TV series called Not Safe for Work.
- She is a winner of many awards and nominations: Verity Bargate Award nomination, 2000 London Poetry Slam Championship, etc.
- She is the Young Writer in Residence at the Contact Theatre.
- She starred in a horror-thriller Velvet Buzzsaw.
- In 2012 she was awarded with the Ultimate Newcomer at Cosmopolitan’s Women of the Year event.